Friday, November 21, 2008

Will and Tanner


Ever since Ben started his "big boy" school the dinamics with the other younger kids have changed a little, in the at home preschool I've been doing, and I think it's been nice for Will to have their friends all to himself. I've noticed that he's becoming more social just in this short amount of time. Here he is with a good friend of theirs, Tanner, who used to live across the street. I'm so excited to see Will becoming more and more social. This is a big deal in the world of Autism. He used to barely interact with kids his own age and now he is seeking them out. He's still not where he "should be", but he's progressing really well. What a blessing these little guys in his preschool are for him.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

These are such cute pictures. I love them. Thank you for sending them to me by the way. I am grateful that Tanner and Will have become more social together. I LOVE that they can wrestle and that they're on equal ground. Tanner is so excited for preschool tomorrow.