Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Benji-Dave and daddy...

I have to say that this is one of my favorite pics maybe of all time! It captures "them" so perfectly. The way David is such a great daddy and is always willing to be a "giant" playground for his (and others) kids, and Ben with this huge smile on his face. I always say his moods are intense and infectious (the good and the bad ones) and I love how happy he looks here. He also happens to be dang cute and I can brag all I want since I don't, genetically, have anything to do with that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a darling Picture. I totally agree with you.

Very CUTE!!

JacksonFamily said...

Is photography a hobby or have you been professionally trained? You have some amazing pictures on your blog!

Monica said...

One thing that I have always loved about David is his never ending smile! You got yourself a good one, and so did he!!! Fabulous shot!