Sunday, April 5, 2009

A beautiful spring day at the beach...





It was made even better because we were with family! David's sister, Liza, and her family were staying at the beach for her husband's, Justin, triathlon so we decided (last minute) to join them for the day. It was so much fun to see Ben and Will hanging out with their cousins especially because these are the cousins that can easily rival them in rowdiness and so they are a great match in energy, which makes for lots of wrestling and me realizing that maybe my boys really are just being typical boys, most of the time, instead of the wild banchees that I so frequently see them as. David's other sister, Anne and her husband Paul (and handsome baby Cohen) were also there, so it was some fun family time which we don't get a lot of being several hours from most everyone. Good times were definitely had, even if it was just for a few hours!

3 comments:

Monica said...

A beach full of crazy, hyper boys. Now that sounds like fun to me. Great pics Rachelle. I love if when you post!

Lizzie said...

I didn't even know you went to the beach!!!

I love love the one of Ben's head in the sand and the one of David in the chair. GREAT pictures. I bet you are LOVING your zoom lens.

Lillie said...

How fun! I didn't know you were going to the beach. I just read Lizzie's comment... so is that why these all look so great?! Are you using a new zoom lens? That one of David and the one of Ben's head in the sand are awesome. I miss you.