Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy 10th Daveed...10 reasons I love you!


1. He's an incredibly "TALL drink of water" (6'8")
2. He's a huge human jungle gym to all children and a "baby whisperer" to the little ones.
3. He likes almost anyone and is perfectly suited for his job of working with the elderly and their sometimes less than happy families, because he has a huge heart!
4. He can handle our two rowdy boys after I've had a crazy day and doesn't mind giving me a break.
5. He calls me things like "hot cakes" and "sweet lips" even when he's aggravated, to diffuse situations.
6. He's an eternal optimist.
7. He's very hard working and is always focused when completing tasks.
8. He's open minded, non-judgmental, and doesn't hold prejudices.
9. He's very loyal.
10. He never stays mad/sad for very long...always quick to forgive me of my endless weaknesses!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love that pic of you too. So cute. I love your post. Very cute and Happy 10 years you two love birds!!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Congrats! Darling picture!

Monica said...

The thing that I have always loved about David is his cheerful smile. It is hard these days to find people who smile when they walk into a room. David is one of these! We are so glad that you two found each other. By the way, cute black shirt in that pic of you two!

Shea said...

Congrats Rachelle! You look beautiful!

Caroline said...

Congrats,you-guys-are-way-cute-and-you-look-great-such-a-tiny-baby-bump!When-are-you-due,miss-you!

The Mostess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mostess said...

Awww...Dave is keeper. I can't believe it's been 10 years.

You're totally hot cakes, lady! ;)

Jenn said...

Congrats on 10 years, what a darling picture!

Sarah said...

You two look so good together! And you look almost exactly like when we first met you guys! Wish we were closer to you.