Monday, April 19, 2010

My latest post-pregnancy nesting project...


So this is my overstimulating baby's room that I'm still working on, and he's 3 mo. old now. Better late than never, right! I'm not quite sure about the layout yet...am still playing around with it, but this is the general idea. Bummer that I'm just now noticing that the blue/red striped one is kinda crooked because I already hot glued the fabric to the back. Oh well.
I'm also soooo excited because my sister-in-law, Anne, is making me the cutest fabric bird mobile out of fun coordinating, and also a bit overstimulating, colors/patterns. If you're interested...she might start selling them. They are amazing. I will definitely put up a picture when she's done but for now you can go to her blog to check them out.

3 comments:

The Mostess said...

So adorable! I'm trying to find cute things for the nursery, but everything is so cheesy and cutesy, it's killing me.

Do you have a site for cute ideas like this--fun, modern...nothing involving Whinnie the Pooh? :)

D3AB said...

I love the flowers in the living room and I love this. So cute.

Sarah Sunshine said...

uh so cool! love how creative you are and these fabrics are amazing! where do you find them?